Hands on Courses
The Jason Smithson courses are thoughtfully designed to give general practitioners a full understanding and application of the latest advances in restorative dentistry. Comprising of lectures, hands on coaching and one to one support you will finish the course with an improved knowledge to take back to your practice.
For over a decade Nuview have supported Jason Smithsons hands-on instructional courses with demonstration dental microscopes, allowing delegates to observe high-quality live streaming of demonstration procedures. Delegates are also offered the opportunity to trial high magnification loupes and illumination during the hands-on sessions from the Carl Zeiss loupe portfolio and access to experienced staff who can help and advise during every step.
We are now pleased to announce that courses are now open and up and running since having to take a break due to Covid regulations. Below are courses Nuview will attend with a link to the course website.
Nuview Attended Courses
- The Posterior Resin Masterclass With Jason Smithson.- GTG Training, Glasgow. 18th March 2022
- The Posterior Prep Course- GTG Training, Glasgow. 119th March 2022
- Treatment of the worn dentition With Jason Smithson.- GTG Training, Glasgow. 20th - 21st May 2022
- The Posterior/Anterior Resin Masterclass with Jason Smithson- GTG Training, Glasgow, 22nd May 2022
- The Anterior Prep Course- GTG Training, Glasgow. 23rd October - 24th October 2021
- 18th Novemeber 2022- Glasgow. Course TBC
- 2nd December 2022- Glasgow. Course TBC
Jason Smithson is an internationally renowned cosmetic and reconstructive dentist formerly of London’s Harley Street Medical District, he is now based in St Agnes, Cornwall where he offers dentistry, dental-education and medico-legal expert witness services.
World-class crowns, veneers and direct composite resin artistry are delivered with uncompromising standards bespoke to the patient’s individual requirements. He is considered to be the ‘Dentist’s Dentist’ and regularly treats other dentists; many of whom travel from throughout the UK to see him.
Dr Smithson is an ‘In Demand’ presenter and is perhaps the most prolific in the UK. He is considered by his peers to be an authority on aesthetic dentistry and has presented to audiences on every continent over the past 10 years. He is a true innovator and pioneered the use of Dental Operating Microscope in teaching Direct Resin Artistry to other dentists in the UK; he is the author of numerous articles and a book on crowns in aesthetic dentistry.