Learn more about the key benefits of the latest ZEISS Dental Microscope
Are you constantly looking for ways to elevate and differentiate your practice from mainstream dental providers? At ZEISS we know the challenges you face when you are aiming for the highest levels of performance and results – both functionally and aesthetically.
EXTARO® 300 from ZEISS provides breakthrough visualization modes that introduce new applications to micro dentistry. From more efficient caries detection to a simpler tooth restoration workflow, ZEISS EXTARO 300 is poised to revolutionize and differentiate your practice
See to preserve - Before & After
Repair caries-infected fillings efficiently
The Fluorescence Mode in ZEISS EXTARO 300 helps you to preserve as much of the healthy tooth substance as possible. As the first device combining caries detection technology with optical magnification, the Fluorescence Mode in ZEISS EXTARO 300 supports detection of carious tooth substances during excavation of previously opened cavities.
See the difference - Before & After
Identify the border between natural and artificial tooth material-
The Fluorescence Mode in ZEISS EXTARO 300 also supports you in distinguishing natural hard tooth tissue from the most widely used dental composite resins. Using this clear visual differentiation will help you to target the affected area quickly, saving you valuable chair time during excavation.
See in True Light - Before & After
Prevent premature composite curing while working in a natural light environment
The TrueLight Mode in ZEISS EXTARO 300 inhibits the premature polymerization of widely used contemporary light curing composites under the microscope, giving you more time to finish complex modelling tasks, known from the existing Orange Colour Mode. The new optimized colour balance of the TrueLight Mode now allows you to identify relevant dental tissues in a natural, white-light setting.
See without Glare - Before & After
Analyse and restore teeth without distracting reflections
As the first device to combine polarized illumination with magnification, the NoGlare Mode in ZEISS EXTARO 300 allows you to precisely analyse the colour shades of a tooth. The cross polarization capability visualizes fine but relevant details such as colour nuances. It effectively suppresses obtrusive light reflections from the tooth surface.
DIGITAL PATIENT COMMUNICATION
- Revolutionize patient communication and optimize your data management thanks to the wireless connection between ZEISS EXTARO 300 and the ZEISS Connect App, a specially designed app for dentists
- Communicate interactively by showing images of past and current conditions. Use the ZEISS Connect App to highlight areas requiring treatment and enable patients to make informed decisions.
- ZEISS EXTARO 300 Premium Dental Package comes with full connectivity. Manage treatment data digitally with ZEISS Connect app and dedicated functionalities to integrate into your existing dental office IT infrastructure. ZEISS Observe App enables streaming in real-time on a mobile device
SINGLE HANDED OPERATION
- Benefit from an uninterrupted workflow through the multifunctional Mode Control. From the same hand position, you can operate the microscope without leaving your preferred ergonomic working position.
- With only one finger, activate not only the Visualization and Capture Modes, but also control all focus and light settings to adjust the brightness as well as the motorised SpotLight diameter for a focused treatment.
- Using the dental microscope ZEISS EXTARO 300 in your practice will improve your dental ergonomics and may increase your career longevity by working in an upright ergonomic posture.
Transform Dentistry with the Extaro 300
“Many years ago, I sustained a back injury that resulted in on/off musculoskeletal pain, but with the Carl Zeiss EXTARO® 300 microscope I am able to work for long periods of time without suffering any discomfort,” says Dr Gurvinder S Bhirth, Cosmetic and Restorative Dentist at BPI Dental.
“I’ve also noticed a huge difference in clinical outcomes since using the EXTARO® 300, thanks to exclusive applications such as the TrueLight Mode, Fluorescence Mode and NoGlare Mode.
“If you’re looking to purchase a high-performance microscope that you can rely on from a team you can trust, Nuview is definitely the company to speak to."