CARL ZEISS OPMI PICO
Seeing without compromise
Bring Comfort into Focus
OPMI® Pico dental microscope from Carl Zeiss makes details and fine structures clearly visible. It enables you to better visualise the regions of interest and consistently provide your patients with high-quality examinations and treatments. The compact, high-performing, easy-to-use OPMI Pico dental microscope offers solid support for the most demanding applications – whether in restorative dentistry, endodontics, implantology or periodontics.
OPMI Pico’s cost-effective illumination options offer solutions for all specialized dental offices to meet your standards and needs. Complete integration of the light source makes it easier to clean the system. Highly ergonomic functions enable various users to conveniently adjust the focal length while maintaining their preferred working posture. The Carl Zeiss OPMI Pico dental microscope also features camera options to facilitate patient consultation and documentation; depending on the specific needs in your practice.
Simple, Compact, proven for Microdentistry
Zeiss OPMI Pico enables you to visualise high-Contrast, True-Colour images. The key to improving the quality of the examination and treatment. With the Pico, optics and illumination go hand in hand.
- More time or composite modelling, the orange filter prevents premature curing.
- Wide-Field eyepieces provide a large field of view with 3D image. Special dioptre settings allow use with eyeglasses.
- 5-Step magnification changer delivers high quality images at every magnification level.
While treating patients you can sit comfortably, in an upright, ergonomically correct position for a more relaxed, productive working day.
- 180 Degree tiltable tube offers ergonomic posture by adjusting the tiltable angle
- F=300 with fine focus offers the ability to fine focus whilst maintaining position.
- Angled optics with rotatable dovetail mount for binocular tubes.
Real-life pictures are very convincing. The Zeiss OPMI Pico can accommodate a full HD video camera with recording and streaming, allowing you to present patients with HD material to explain procedures.
- Optional integrated USB recording as well as network streaming.
- Ready to use when OPMI Pico is switched on.
- Supports co-observation and documentation.
A highly compact instrument with a small footprint, Zeiss OPMI Pico fits seamlessly into virtually any practice workflow environment. Simply plug in the cable, switch in the power and go.
- Different mounting options to suit all shape and size surgery.
- Integrated Video control console, cables and light sources.
- Option for addition of Photo Tube.
Options and Accessories
Reduce or increase the distance for the required treatment field as needed with the patented multi-link design of Foldable Tube f170/f260. With its long reach, this highly flexible system easily accommodates the needs of the user and different positions of the patient.
Foldable Tube f170/f260 with the PROMAG function delivers up to 150% magnification on the spot.
Integrated Video Camera (Full HD 1080p)
All functional elements are completely integrated into the system to avoid workspace clutter. The integrated camera system is ready to us as soon as the OPMI Pico is turned on. Live stream videos into the network and create full HD images during recording or from a recorded video.
Record into a shared network drive or a USB device, facilitating the transfer of stills and videos to the patient management software.
OPMI Pico Brochure
Enhance your standard of care
“I am very happy with the microscope, which I use for the majority of my dentistry. I believe that the standard of care which I can offer my patients is much improved and I would recommend the Carl Zeiss OPMI Pico to fellow practitioners.”
"The outstanding ergonomic flexibility of the Carl Zeiss OPMI Pico microscope means that it fits into any surgery. Clinicians can also incorporate the latest digital recording equipment to record and stream live treatments."