CARL ZEISS OPMI PROERGO
Enhancing treatment and comfort
Bring comfort into focus
What you see when looking at OPMI PROergo® from ZEISS is a dental surgical microscope with a sleek, attractive design that matches the overall image of any practice. What you do not see is the heart and soul of the instrument – the technology that drives it. The cables, light source, light guide and control console have all been completely integrated into the microscope.
Utilizing ZEISS OPMI PROergo during treatment facilitates a comfortable working position. The ergonomic design helps prevent back and neck pain, as well as more serious spine disorders.
Comfort and Precision for Microdentistry
See More - Treat More
The OPMI PROergo enables you to view regions that are otherwise difficult to see. The coaxial illumination directs light to where it is needed. Even very narrow root canals are effectively illuminated and visualised.
- Automatic brightness control: The brightness settings adjust automatically as you decrease or increase magnification levels to view the entire oral cavity or fine anatomical structures.
- Integrated light source and backup lamp module: Standard halogen or optional high-performance xenon ensure high-contrast illumination of the treatment field and a light temperature characteristic of natural daylight.
- Built-in Varioskop® for changing focus within a working distance of 200-415 mm without moving
Comfort and ease of handling
Sit comfortably in an upright, ergonomically correct position during treatment for a more relaxed working day. ZEISS OPMI PROergo helps prevent the early onset of fatigue as well as neck and back problems. The PROergo adapts to you…
- Motorized Varioskop, already integrated into your ZEISS OPMI PROergo. With its long reach, this highly flexible system easily accommodates your needs and different positions of your patient.
- SpeedFokus for focusing the treatment field with the push of a button without having to move ZEISS OPMI PROergo or change your working position
- Ergonomically designed handgrips with function keys to control focus, zoom and other configurable functions like brightness, SpeedFokus or image freeze.
By unlocking the magnetic clutches on the handgrip, you can manoeuvre ZEISS OPMI PROergo easily into the desired working position – even if additional accessories such as the co-observation tube and photo adapter with SLR camera are simultaneously connected.
- Free Float Magnetic System for manoeuvring the ZEISS OPMI PROergo effortlessly The microscope is always where you want it.
- The system can compensate for accessories weight up to 14 kg whilst enabling greater precision and efficiency
- All features accessible with a touch of a button, with integrated hand controls for optimal ergonomic design.
A picture is worth a thousand words: Patients ask for detailed information to help them understand the examination, courses of treatment and the expected outcomes. Clear images and videos are extremely valuable to enhance your patient’s understanding and acceptance:
- Full HD video camera, integrated within the body of the PROergo to avoid workplace clutter.
- Digital HD video recorder to save high-quality videos and photos for patient records.
- Adapter for digital photography allowing an adapter for SLR Camera’s.
Options and Accessories
Reduce or increase the distance for the required treatment field as needed with the patented multi-link design of Foldable Tube f170/f260. With its long reach, this highly flexible system easily accommodates the needs of the user and different positions of the patient.
Foldable Tube f170/f260 with the PROMAG function delivers up to 150% magnification on the spot.
Stereo Co-observation Tube
With the use of a beam splitter a separate co-observation tube can be added. This allows the ability of dual viewing from your assistant or a student under your charge. Allowing a real life view of everything the user can see and is doing.
This is added to the double iris diaphragmed optics.
1Chip D Camera
All functional elements are completely integrated into the system to avoid workspace clutter. The integrated camera system is ready to us as soon as the OPMI PROergo is turned on. Live stream videos into the network and create full HD images during recording or from a recorded video.
Record into a shared network drive facilitating the transfer of stills and videos to the patient management software all at the touch of a button fromn the handle controls.
OPMI PROergo Brochure
The World’s Best Microscope
“When the time came to purchase a microscope for my own practice, I decided to take quite a novel approach, I designed my surgery to be centred around what I believe to be the world’s best Microscope – the OPMI PROErgo. My ideal was to have a microscope hanging from the ceiling for ease of access. However, my surgery had a double-height ceiling, which presented a practical challenge.”
Working closely with Nuview, Dr Ayub came up with a solution involving the placement of a beam across his ceiling, at the ideal height, to safely support the microscope: this involved the first UK installation of the Zeiss Powerlift in order to bring the microscope into the correct position. “Nuview gave all the support and advice on how best to set up the surgery, with all the calculations necessary to manage the project. The company’s director, John Woods, spent many hours at practice to plan and oversee the work. His input was invaluable and he ensured a smooth, trouble-free installation of this novel approach to microscopy. I’d give him full marks for commitment, reliability and his company’s customer service!”
The OMPI PROErgo has changed the way I practice Endodontics. The superb light source and the push-button zoom facility allows continuous focus across the range of magnifications. Patients as well as Dentists who have seen our set-up have been amazed at the futuristic design of the surgery: the ‘WOW’ factor leaves them speechless. Patients (and their referring Dentists) are confident that they are in the most high-tech Endodontic practice in the UK. Ayub Endodontics and Nuview have certainly put together a world-class Endodontic Surgery.