Zeiss Teleloupe Spectacles
The magnifying system for professional applications.
Carl Zeiss GTL Loupes
The Teleloupe Spectacles GTX feature some outstanding benefits:
They are fitted almost like a normal pair of glasses by your eyecare professional. Both short-sightedness (myopia) and far-sightedness (hyperopia) can be corrected. Objects in the close-up range are seen stereoscopically with 2x or 2.5x magnification.
The Teleloupe Spectacles GTX are available with several fixed working distances between 300 and 500 mm (2x magnification) and 350 mm to 450 mm (2.5x magnification). The GTX Loupes can be equipped with the Saphiro² LED illumination. This allows an ideal, very easy combination of magnification and illumination.
Next section- to follow format of other pages. Pic opposite side from last etc. to be the below description with the G 2.5 Pic attached.
Teleloupe Spectacles G 2.5 TTL
Working with precision down to even the finest detail
Outstanding image quality over a large field of view is the typical feature of all magnifying visual devices from ZEISS.
Teleloupe Spectacle’s G 2.5 TTL offers a field of view which is up to 30% larger than the GTX system.
- Magnification 2.5x
- Working distances: 350 / 400 / 450 mm
- Fields of view: 75 / 85 / 95 mm
- Individually matched to specific requirements
- Relaxed work without strain
- Crafted to individual centring data
STMS Titanium frames with straight temples and an elastic headband. Ideal for integrating glazed prescription lenses. Strong, sturdy and Lightweight.
Plastic framed with straight temples and headband. Curved lenses add style and provide a splash guard. Can be supplied with a clip-on prescription.
The G 2.5 TTL Teleloupe Spectacles can be combined with Saphiro² LED illumination. This results in an ideal combination of magnification and illumination.
- Illumination Illumination intensity – 20,000 lux at a distance of 250 mm
- Colour temperature – 5,500 K (similar to daylight)
- Battery Li polymer 3700 mAh, 3.7 V
- Operating time Approx. 4 hours at full load,
- 5-6- hours in the blue area
- (depending on the age and charge level of the battery).
- Charging duration Approx. 4 hours